TOKYO, Jan 22 (Reuters) - Japanese tyre maker Bridgestone Corp said on Thursday it expected to post a special group profit of about 65 billion yen ($608 million) in 2005 after it returns the proxy portion of its employee pension fund to the government. The extraordinary gains would total about 60 billion yen for the parent company only, and be reflected in the business year starting January 2005, it said. In 2002, the latest period for which results are available, Bridgestone posted a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bridgestone says sees Y65 bln special prft in '05" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.