Dec 18 (Reuters) - Autoliv Inc : * Declares dividend * Says declared a quarterly dividend to shareholders of 50 cents per share for the first quarter of 2013 * The total dividend to be paid in the first quarter of 2013 will amount to approximately $48 million, based on the current number of shares outstanding of 95.5 million
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BRIEF-Autoliv announces 50 cent per share dividend for Q1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.