STOCKHOLM, Dec 21 (Reuters) - Autoliv Inc : * Says has decided to close plants in France, Germany, Mexico and Tunisia * Says to stranfer steering wheel assembly operations to Matamoros, Mexico, from its Queretaro, Mexico facility * Says approximately 140 associates to be affected by closure of French steel stamp supplier NPC early next year * Says approximately 650 associates to affected by closure of seatbelt assembly plant in Tunisia * Says steering wheel logistics center in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BRIEF-Autoliv to close four more plants" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.