STOCKHOLM, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Autoliv Inc : * Says operating margin of around 8% is expected for the first quarter, while the indication for the full year is a margin of around 9% * Says capacity alignment costs for 2013 are expected to reach at least $25 million but not to exceed $50 million * Says for the first quarter of 2013, we expect consolidated sales to decline by 4% * Says the indication for the full year is a consolidated ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BRIEF-Autoliv sees Q1 consolidated sales down 4 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642