PARIS, Jan 22 (Reuters) - Eurocopter chief executive says intends to reach 8-10 pct EBIT margin before 2010. * Eurocopter CEO does not see big merger any time soon, but could do acquisitions in services. * Eurocopter CEO says EADS cash position to be released in March, "will not be so unfavourable". * Eurocopter CEO says major India military helicopter deal is not dead. (Reporting by Tim Hepher)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BRIEF - Eurocopter aims to reach 8-10 EBIT margin" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.