ROME, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Fiat CEO Sergio Marchionne: * says latest forecasts see European auto sales in 2009 at 13.5 million units, down 7.5 percent on last year * says most credible forecasts see European auto sales in 2010 at almost 12.5 million units * warns Italian car sales would be under 2 million units in 2010 if government industry incentives are not extended beyond the end of this year, which would be down 600,000 versus 2007. * says industrial vehicle sales in Europe for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BRIEF-Fiat CEO on European outlook for '09, '10" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642