ROME, Dec 22 (Reuters) - Fiat CEO Sergio Marchionne in the text of a statement to government and unions on Tuesday: * without a gradual exit from incentives to buy new cars Italy's car market could fall towards the 1.7 million level in 2010 (reporting by Giuseppe Fonte)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BRIEF-Fiat CEO on incentives, output" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.