ROME, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Fiat CEO Sergio Marchionne: * says imminent trade deal between the EU and South Korea "does not comply with principles of correctness and fairness in trade." (Reporting by Stefano Bernabei, writing by Gavin Jones)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BRIEF-Fiat CEO raps EU, S. Korea trade deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.