MILAN, 30 March (Reuters) - Italian industrial vehicle group Fiat SpA Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne statement issued on Monday: * Thanks U.S. President Barack Obama for his encouragement for Fiat and Chrysler * Says convinced Fiat's environmentally conscious technologies, small and medium car platforms to play key role in boosting Chrysler consumer appeal; * Says alliance with Chrysler to make U.S. carmaker stronger financially, help preserve American jobs; * Says talks with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BRIEF-Fiat CEO statement on Chrysler alliance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642