ROME, May 27 (Reuters) - Fiat SpA Chairman Luca Cordero di Montezemolo says: * Agrees with Italian economy minister that governments will decide the fate of carmaker Opel. (Reporting by Stefano Bernabei)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BRIEF-Fiat chairman says gov'ts to decide Opel sale" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.