ROME, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Fiat Chairman Luca Cordero di Montezemolo: * says talks with government about aid to car industry have been constructive, wants "clear, quick" decision * says situation of car sector in Italy is very difficult, prospects look bleak * says he is pleased that UniCredit and Intesa Sanpaolo appear sympathetic to Fiat over possible loan (Reporting by Giuseppe Fonte)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BRIEF-Fiat chairman wants clear, quick govt action on aid" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.