ROME, May 27 (Reuters) - Fiat Chairman Luca Cordero di Montezemolo told reporters in Rome on Wednesday: * CEO Sergio Marchionne "has done all he should and could do" to win the bidding for General Motors' Opel unit. * "Now the decision is subject to a whole series of components," said the Italian auto manufacturer's chairman. (Reporting by Stefano Bernabei)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BRIEF-Fiat has "done all it can do" for Opel deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.