MILAN, May 29 (Reuters) - Statement from Italian automaker Fiat SpA on Friday: * reaffirms interest in finding accord with GM on Opel * Its plan will limit social costs of merger process and deliver significant synergies * CEO says issues emerging from last round of talks "have left us perplexed" * CEO says not advised until Tuesday/Wednesday of key financial factors and data * CEO says unable to have full access to Opel records and to frame merger proposal fair to GM, Fiat * CEO ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BRIEF-Fiat reaffirms Opel interest, more can't be asked" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.