May 22 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co executives: * FORD CFO SAYS TO TAKE CHARGE ON NORTH AMERICAN ASSETS TO REFLECT LOWERED FINANCIAL OUTLOOK * FORD CEO SAYS FURTHER CUTS IN LABOR, PRODUCTION TO BE DETAILED IN JULY * FORD CEO SAYS EXPECTS FURTHER PERSONNEL CUTS * FORD SAYS INDUSTRY SHIFT TO SMALLER VEHICLES FROM LARGE TRUCKS AND SUVS 'STRUCTURAL' IN NATURE * FORD SAYS SHIFT TO SMALLER VEHICLES MORE PRONOUNCED AS US GAS PRICES ROSE ABOVE $3.50 PER GALLON * FORD SAYS DEMAND FOR LARGER ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BRIEF-Ford details cuts, shifting industry demand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.