DETROIT, Jan 9 (Reuters) - General Motors Co CEO Dan Akerson to reporters: * CEO says Germany looks like it could be slipping into recession * CEO says will have to continue to address gm's cost structure in Europe * CEO says optimistic about relationship with Peugeot * CEO says sees potential opportunity about cooperation with Peugeot in Russia and South America; still a work in progress * CEO says India could be the 2025, 2030 evolving economic giant that China is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BRIEF-GM CEO: Germany looks like it could be slipping into recession" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642