DETROIT, Aug 28 (Reuters) - General Motors Co's Cadillac brand vice president for marketing Don Butler said: * Cadillac luxury brand U.S. sales should double "within a couple years" from what they were at end 2010 * Cadillac should be "slugging it out" for top U.S. luxury market share within a couple years
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BRIEF-GM executive says Cadillac should compete for top spot in U.S. luxury auto market in a couple years" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.