BANGKOK, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Thai unit of Honda Motor Co : * Expects production at its Ayutthaya assembly plant to resume by the end of March 2012, with the delivery of new cars from the plant to customers starting in April, the company said in a statement * The company has imported Honda Jazz and Accord models from Japan to replace production from the Ayutthaya assembly plant. These vehicles will be delivered to customers from the end of February, it said * The production of parts for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BRIEF-Honda to resume Thai production by end of March" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642