BANGKOK, Nov 29 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co Ltd : * Honda expects flooding to cut its 2011 domestic sales by 30 percent from the normal annual sales of 120,000 units, Pitak Pruittisarikorn, executive vice president of Honda Automobile (Thailand), said * Plans to scrap several 'hundreds' of flood-damaged new cars after flooding at Rojana Industrial Park Pcl in central Ayutthaya province * The plant, with an annual capacity of 240,000 units, has been shut since early October (Reporting by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BRIEF-Honda says floods to cut its Thai sales 30 pct in 2011" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642