DETROIT, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Co : * US exec Krafcik says restatement of EPA fuel economy figures for company has had no impact so far on U.S. sales * Hyundai's Krafcik reiterates that Hyundai is likely to lose US market share in 2012 due to constrained supply of vehicles
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BRIEF-Hyundai says restatement of EPA fuel economy figures has had no impact so far on company's U.S. sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.