DETROIT, Feb 11 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Co : * American head says company targets 734,000 us sales in 2013, up from 703,000 in 2012 * Hyundai American head says company's 800 U.S. dealers averaged $1 million profit in 2012 * Hyundai American head says expects company to maintain US market share of 4.9 percent in 2013 based on expected industry sales of 15.1 million
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BRIEF-Hyundai targets 734,000 U.S. sales in 2013, up from 703,000 in 2012" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.