ROME, Jan 29 (Reuters) - A Fiat union source said on Friday after talks with the government: * Industry Minister Claudio Scajola said there are seven proposals on the table for Fiat's Termini Imerese plant. The car maker has said it plans to close the plant by the end of 2011, against the government's wishes. * Scajola has said the government hopes Termini will remain a centre for car production. (Reporting by Alberto Sisto)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BRIEF-Italy says 7 proposals for Fiat's Termini plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.