OSLO, July 31 (Reuters) - Kongsberg Automotive Holding ASA said: * It will close a factory in Selmer, Tennessee, on Oct. 1. "due to the company's need for realising cost savings in order to improve overall competitiveness". * The facility, which has 100 employees, produces light-duty cables for outdoor power equipment and furniture markets. * The closure will lead to a transfer of production in Selmer to other Kongsberg Automotive locations in the United States. (Reporting by Oslo ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BRIEF-Kongsberg Automotive to shut U.S. plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.