Feb 27 (Reuters) - Malaysia's Proton Holdings * Says Q3 net loss at 74.67 million ringgit, compared with net profit of 10.33 mln ringgit in the year-ago period, due to declining car sales amid a slowing economy and negative consumer sentiment. * Says appreciation in foreign currency rates to impact profitability going forward * Proton says decline in care sales to continue due to slowing economic growth
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BRIEF-Malaysia Proton says Q3 net loss at 74.67 mln rgt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.