Sept 22 (Reuters) - Avis: Moody's Investors Service (Moody's') has assigned definitive ratings of Aa2 (sf) to the AUD 125,000,000 Variable Funding Certificates (VFC's) issued by AB Funding Pty Limited. The transaction is a securitisation of an Australian rental car fleet originated by W.T.H Pty Limited (WTH'), a subsidiary of Avis Management Pty Limited.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BRIEF-Moodys Aa2 (sf) to Avis Budget's Australian rental car ABS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.