Jan 27 (Reuters) - Fleet lease-backed notes sponsored by ARI: Moody's Investors Service has assigned a provisional rating of (P)Aaa to the Floating Rate Asset Backed Notes to be issued by ARI Fleet Lease Trust 2010-A (Issuer), a Delaware statutory trust formed by Automotive Rentals, Inc. (ARI) to issue the notes.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BRIEF-Moody's assigns (P)Aaa to fleet lease-backed notes by ARI" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.