Feb 29 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service does not expect the alliance between General Motors Company (GM) and PSA Peugeot Citroen (Peugeot) to have a material impact on the intermediateterm credit profile of either company.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BRIEF-Moody's: GM and Peugeot Ratings Unchanged by Alliance Announcement" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.