Feb 24 (Reuters) - ARI Fleet Trust 2010-A: * Moody's Investors Service has assigned a definitive rating of Aaa to the Floating Rate Asset Backed Notes issued by ARI Fleet Lease Trust 2010-A (Issuer), a Delaware statutory trust formed by Automotive Rentals, Inc. (ARI) to issue the notes.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BRIEF-Moody's rates ARI Fleet Trust notes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642