Dec 23 (Reuters) - GMAC prime auto loan securitizations: Moody's has upgraded three subordinate tranches from two retail prime auto loan securitizations (Capital Auto Receivables Asset Trust 2005-1 and 2007-1) sponsored by GMAC Inc.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BRIEF-Moody's upgrades GMAC prime auto loan securitizations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.