LONDON, Nov 30 (Reuters) - Former BMW-Sauber team principal Mario Theissen has left Formula One following the carmaker's withdrawal and will continue as BMW motorsport director, BMW said on Monday. "He is staying with BMW," a spokesman said. "He will not be involved with Sauber. After BMW announced they were pulling out it was left up to Mario to decide and he has said he will stay as motorsport director." In July, BMW decided to quit Formula One at the end of the season that finished ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BRIEF-Motor racing-Theissen to stay with BMW as motorsport head" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642