Oct 29 (Reuters) - Navistar International Corp : * Engine technology could not be saved - interim CEO * To end quarter with cash at top of forecasted range - interim CEO * Says to pay down debt as quickly as possible - interim CEO * Compensation program partly tied to successful engine launch - interim CEO * Capacity reductions should cut fixed costs by at least $150 million to $175 million - interim CEO * Has plans in place for additional cuts if economy ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BRIEF-Navistar interim CEO comments" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642