STOCKHOLM, Oct 20 (Reuters) - Swedish Automobile says got commitment from North Street capital on funding Says North Street financing includes 60 mln usd loan Says intends to accept this offer because it has doubts that the bridge funding of Youngman and Pang Da shall be paid in full on 22 October 2011 Says deal includes subscription to 2,386,635 ordinary shares in the capital of swan at a price of usd 4.19 per share
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BRIEF-North Street Capital comes to Saab's rescue" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.