HELSINKI, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Finnish tyre maker Nokian Renkaat said on Friday: * Q3 sales 283 mln euros vs 269 mln avg in Reuters poll * Q3 EBIT 71.9 mln euros vs 63 mln avg in Reuters poll * Sees higher profits for 2008 * Says Q4 profit down y/y * Says raw material prices to peak in Q4 * Says 2008 raw material prices some 10 pct higher than 2007 * Says slowing car sales in Russia to hurt winter tyre sales * Says 2008 sales to reach 1.15 bln to 1.2 bln euros (Reporting by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BRIEF-N.Renkaat Q3 profit tops fcasts, sees weaker Q4" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642