Dec 27 (Reuters) - Porsche Automobil Holding SE : * Wins dismissal of U.S lawsuit brought by hedge funds over Volkswagen AG trades -- New York court ruling * New York state appeals court in Manhattan says Porsche met its "heavy burden" of showing that the lawsuit did not belong in New York * Appeals court reverses lower court ruling that had allowed the hedge funds' lawsuit to proceed
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BRIEF-Porsche wins dismissal of hedge funds' lawsuit in New York over alleged Volkswagen short squeeze" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.