STOCKHOLM, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Scania at capital market day: * CEO Martin Lundstedt says cooperation with Man SE progressing "'fine" * CEO says are not talking about integration but rather "intelligent coordination" * CEO says co-ordination work with MAN does not include any talks on dealer network, primarily looking at purchasing and some components
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BRIEF-Scania CEO says cooperation work w MAN going well" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.