STOCKHOLM, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Scania Chief Executive Martin Lundstedt at news conference: * CEO says prices are under pressure * CEO says have seen positive stabilisation of order intake in Europe in January * CEO says prepared for corrections in brazilian demand down the road * CEO says seeing increased price competition in Latin America * CEO says Brazil order intake also started strong early this year
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BRIEF-Scania CEO sees stabilisation, positive signs in Europe in Jan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.