STOCKHOLM, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Scania : * Says the board of directors proposes a dividend of SEK 4.75 (5.00) per share * Median forecast in Reuters poll was for a dividend of 5.00 sek/share * FY 2012 - operating income fell to SEK 8,300 m. (12,398), and earnings per share fell to SEK 8.31 (11.78)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BRIEF-Scania cuts dividend to 4.75 SEK/share" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.