STOCKHOLM, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Scania at capital market day: * Says sees potential to hit annual 150,000 vehicles in next cyclical peak - presentation material * Scania delivered about 80,000 vehicles last year * Says sees potential for 15,000 engines at next peak, growing proportion of service sales - presentation material
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BRIEF-Scania eyes goal of 150,000 vehicles in next demand peak" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.