STOCKHOLM, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Scania t at capital market day: * CEO says expects to sell about 1,500 trucks, perhaps a bit more, in Chinese market this year * CFO says expects slowing trend from H1 to be roughly the same in Q3 * CFO says trend in H1 entailed hesitant customers due to economic unrest, limited availability of credit
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BRIEF-Scania says slowing market trend seen persisting in Q3" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.