STOCKHOLM, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Scania : * To start bus and coach sales in India * Says to launch Scania Metrolink, a complete new range of buses and coaches for intercity and tourist services, at Busworld India trade fair in Feb * Says Scania Metrolink for the Indian market will be manufactured at Scania's industrial facility in Bengaluru
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BRIEF-Scania says to start bus sales in India" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.