STOCKHOLM, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Scania at Q4 news conference: * CEO says higher capacity utilisation in Brazil seen also in start of Q2 * CFO says looking to avoid stop days in European production in Q1 * CFO says company had roughly a week of stop days in Europe production in Q4
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BRIEF-Scania sees good plant utilisation in Brazil also at start Q2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.