STOCKHOLM, Aug 29 (Reuters) - Scania : * Success for scania's efforts in the mining industry * SEK 1.5 billion contract with peab * agreement commencing 2012 will ensure safe road transportation of iron ore concentrate until 2021 from Northland Resources' ore-mining operation at Pajala in far north Sweden * will deliver about 400 complete truck-and-trailer combinations and service-related products tailored to the mining industry's demands in respect of load capacity, uptime and delivery ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BRIEF-scania wins 1.5 bln SEK mining industry order in Sweden" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.