BANGKOK, Nov 29 (Reuters) - Thailand's Amata Corp : * Expects 2012 land sales growth of more than 30 percent to 2,000 rais, due to strong demand from new and existing customers in the car industry, Chief Operating Officer Viboon Kromadit told reporters * Expects 2012 revenue of about 5 billion baht ($160 million) versus about 3-4 billion baht in 2011 * Says in talks with potential customers in the auto sector * The company had forecast 2012 land sales growth of at least 20 percent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BRIEF-Thai Amata raises 2012 land sales target" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642