BANGKOK, June 1 (Reuters) - Thailand's AAPICO Hitech PCL : * Second-quarter revenue and net profit to be better than a year earlier due to improving demand in the auto sector, President Yeap Swee Chuan told reporters * Plans to relocate plant in China to reduce costs and facilitate expansion * The firm reported first-quarter net profit of 55 million baht, turning round from a net loss of 67 million baht a year earlier as economic recovery helped boost demand ($1=32.53 Baht)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BRIEF-Thai auto part firm AAPICO sees better profit in Q2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.