BANGKOK, March 28 (Reuters) - AAPICO Hitech PCL : * Expects first-quarter revenues to rise 10 percent from a year earlier, in line with the auto sector, mainly due to an industry auto show, its president, Yeap Swee Chuan, told reporters * Maintains 2011 revenue growth target of 10 percent due to launch of new car models; net profit to be higher * Plans to spend 500 million baht ($16.53 million) this year to buy machinery * Says it is too early to estimate the impact on supply chain ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BRIEF-Thai auto parts firm AH expects Q1 revenue up 10 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.