BANGKOK, Nov 25 (Reuters) - Thailand's Somboon Advance Technology Pcl : * Expects to report a net loss in the fourth quarter due to supply parts disruption, Worapote Chutchaikulsiri, vice president for finance and accounting, told reporters, adding it would still post a net profit for 2011 * Sees 2011 revenue growth missing target, expected to be 5 percent rather than 15-17 percent as a result of flooding * Plans to spend 300-400 million baht ($9.6-12.8 million) on parts manufacturing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BRIEF-Thai Somboon Advance expects Q4 net loss due to flood" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642