ISTANBUL, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Tofas , Fiat's Turkish unit: * Says 2009 net profit was 360.4 million lira ($239 million), compared with 175.8 million lira in 2008. * Says revenue rises to 5.1 billion lira, according to a filing with the stock exchange.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BRIEF-Tofas of Turkey posts 360 million lira net profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.