DETROIT, Dec 3 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp : * Says U.S. November industry auto sales up 14.4 percent from year ago * Toyota says U.S. November sales 15.4 million vehicles at seasonally adjusted annualized rate * Toyota says U.S. November industry autos sales 1.14 million vehicles * Toyota says about 25,000 U.S. November new vehicle industry purchases were replacements for storm-damaged cars and trucks
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BRIEF-Toyota says US Nov industry auto sales up 14.4 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.