Dec 26 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp : * Agrees to pay more than $1 billion to settle U.S. litigation over unintended acceleration -- settlement papers filed in court * Settlement to resolve all economic loss claims in class-action case against toyota -- filing in California federal court * Lawyers for plaintiffs say conservatively value settlement at more than $1.3 billion, including safety changes * Settlement includes direct payments to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BRIEF-Toyota settles US litigation over unintended acceleration, to pay more than $1 bln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.