ISTANBUL, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Turkish vehicle maker Ford Otosan , a joint venture between Turkish conglomerate Koc Holding and U.S. carmaker Ford on Thursday: * Says will suspend production for 16 days at one factory and for 13 days at another.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BRIEF-Turkish Ford Otomotiv: suspends production at plants" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.