ISTANBUL, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Turkey's Competition Board: * Says has started an investigation into 19 companies regarding price fixing in the sector. * Says investigation started because of the sharing of targets, stock information and sales-pricing strategies since 2006. * Ford Otosan , Tofas and Dogus Otomotiv are among companies being investigated.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BRIEF-Turkish regulator probes 19 auto companies" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.